Managing Director,3-S Envo Projects Pvt Ltd
Expert in Integrated Solid Waste Management
- Masters in Animal Physiology
- Doctorate in Sustainable Development with specialization in Organic Waste Management.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- B. Ed. with special emphasis on Environmental Education
- Certified Green Building Expert
Life’s Vision: – To create a World of Abundant Resources
Winner of the Woman Entrepreneur Award 2012, 2013 and 2015
- Degree College Lecturer of Zoology 1995-1997- RJ college Ghatkopar
- From 1999 Visiting faculty for Environment Management NMIMS, St. Xavier’s College, St. John’s College, K Raheja College of Architecture
- Founder Director: Garbage Concern Welfare Society (Since 2005) www.garbageconcernindia.org
- Managing Director of 3-S Envo Projects Pvt Ltd. (2006) www.3senvogroups.com
- Consultant to Exicon Social a CSR company since 2017
Key Initiatives under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) for Global Companies, like-
- Waste Inventorisation Project at Mumbai International Airport Ltd.(2013, 2017)
- Vodafone – Resolve – Zero Waste Initiative & Slumbay- Slum awareness campaign(2011-12)
- APM Terminus – Bio Composting for Canteen waste (from 2010 onwards)
- Hindustan Unilever Silvassa- Bio Composting of shampoo sludge (2010 onwards)
- Mahindra and Mahindra canteen waste management(2012 onwards)
Recognized Expert in Integrated Solid Waste Management, has provided long term cost effective solutions in SWM at
- Karjat Municipal Solid Waste Project – (Integrated Solid Waste Management 15 tons per day)
- Vijay Group Nerul (Integrated Solid Waste Management 10 tons per day)
- Integrated Environment Management for MAAD Group Vasai (113 buildings Township)
- SEEPZ MIDC SDF IV- Bio composting of Yard Waste- 5 tons/day
- St. John the Baptist Church- Biogas plant- 20 kg per day
- Bioremediation of Teen Hatt naka Graveyard– Thane (2016 -17)
Respected Educationist has used the realm of Environment Education through Green Angels Program to develop much needed skill in future citizens. Has also conducted training programs in 66 schools, 25 Colleges, 26 Corporate Houses, 192 slums and 5 Municipalities.
360 degree Thinker: –
- Developed, Green Manager Program (GMP) has provided skill training in gardening, garbage management, basic mechanized housekeeping and basic health care to 3500 school dropouts in Mumbai, New Delhi, Latur, Karjat, Palghar and Pune creating livelihood opportunities to the socially disadvantaged groups.
- Through Green Entrepreneur Program (GEP) has empowered 50 Women SHGs, a total of 8000 women to take up Integrated Social Forestry that provides each women income of Rs 6000/- month
Gifted with a unique ability to synthesize complex concepts into lay person language, over 110 articles, essays and reports to her credit.
- In 2011 her break through book on mental health called Shadow of Schizophrenia.
- Key to Happiness her second book has sold over 5000 copies in 3 months, enabling many to overcome the urge for Suicide by incorporating the Science and Art of Happiness into their lives.
Key Associations: –
- Cherie Blair Foundation, London
- Ministry of Urban Development Govt. of India
- BNI India
- Indian Green Building Council
- Maharashtra Economic Development Corporation
- All India Institute of Local Self Governance
- SNDT Women’s University
- College of Social Work, Nirmala Niketan
- St. John’s College of Management, Palghar