Dr. Daksha Shah
Joint Executive Health Officer
- Public Health Expert, Strategic planner, project management and Health Leadership
- Implemented major Public Health Programs like Non Communicable Disease Control, Malaria, Dengue, H1 N1 control, HIV Prevention and control for City of Mumbai.
Key Projects & Campaigns
- Currently Heading Mumbai Mission for TB control and Launched novel awareness campaign for TB.
- Spearheaded Private sector engagement innovative project for TB as a first model in the country now replicated, Developed unique CSR model for TB support ,facilitated use of Digital technology for TB patients monitoring.
- Instrumental in Planning and implementing unique NCD Programme for MCGM. Launched Campaign janbachao.in promoting healthy lifestyle in Mumbai with Akshay Kumar.
- Presented papers at various National/International gatherings, Authored various publications.
- Contributed to policy document development for NCD by Govt. of India.
- Contributed in development of National Strategic Plan 2017-25 for TB Control.
- Developed online “Salt module” for PAHO,WHO regional office for America.